Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- RT @sascampaigns: THIS IS THE GENERATION SEA: PLASTIC PROTEST! We are calling on Ocean Activists everywhere to rise up between 05/09/20 an… 19 minutes ago
- All the greys at Langland #Gower today but not complaining. About 24°C and water 17° at least 😍 https://t.co/Agw0dtwFw6 31 minutes ago
- Happy Friday Eve, folks 😊 Have a lovely one 😎 Fans *on*! https://t.co/dAE9c5NypC 6 hours ago
- @sabaone Morning Sabina. We had so much lightning yesterday evening coming back from Gower but I apparently slept t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @marcuschown: F***ing BBC 6 o'clock New, Stop talking about NHS Track & Trace! It's not f***ing NHS Test and Trace. It's a private firm… 7 hours ago