Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- "Pandas on Slide" || CFS youtu.be/GSll00VCljg via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- RT @susie_dent: Word of the day is ‘dumfungled’: used up and exhausted. One of many fanciful concoctions from the 1830s, including ‘horns… 6 hours ago
- RT @davidallengreen: The ultimate problem is not that politicians lied It really isn't The ultimate problem is that voters do not mind b… 7 hours ago
- RT @AlanReynolds2: A spot, a lump, a blip, a bump, anything out of line; once a week, take a peek, check everything is just fine #testicula… 7 hours ago
- @tankslapper Yup. We’ll need a passport to go to Scotland, now in a minute... 🙄 7 hours ago