Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- Blooming wild flowers at Clyne Gardens, Swansea Marsh orchids, fox & cubs and self-heal. #30DaysWild https://t.co/wl5CZwp86N 57 minutes ago
- Well dodgy - and what was Prince Charles being paid for? Us plebs have to declare income, pay tax. 🤬 twitter.com/gabriel_pogrun… 1 hour ago
- @bleetin 😝 suffice to say, I did not ‘unmute.’ 1 hour ago
- @BaitTheLines Thanks Jim. Hope you avoided the deluges. Water temp was higher than air temp today so probably better off in the sea 😊 1 hour ago
- Wordle 371 4/6 🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛ ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩 ⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 1 hour ago