Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- @GahBr0wnTZ @AlanReynolds2 😊 He's definitely an original and not a sequel. 4 hours ago
- @AlanReynolds2 You're welcome 😘 4 hours ago
- @FritzFrapp A rowing machine just isn't the same... https://t.co/CdaqSba7aA 4 hours ago
- RT @NickyAACampbell: Mixed liquid viagra and tippex. Woke up with a massive correction. #barrycryer 4 hours ago
- @Gamb0 Morning G! It's the best time when they are gradually appearing.. 😊 4 hours ago