Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- @fx550Mike @littlejomini1 @jpndcf @JackiHicks Pssst… emergency ear plugs, Mike! 😂 16 hours ago
- @sabaone We did have a case in Stroud, Glos where a woman woke up on the slab after being officially declared dead.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @sabaone That Dad certainly climbed a mountain of obstacles - and thank goodness his boy passed!! Talk about pressure… 😬 16 hours ago
- @Priceyt Nearer home than Gairloch, I hope! 😂 It was the sudden DVLA cancellation that struck me. Like, wtf? 😖 16 hours ago
- @fx550Mike @littlejomini1 @jpndcf @JackiHicks Yikes that sounds like Noisy Sunday, Mike Thoughts and prayers. Hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago