Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- @Gamb0 Thanks, G Very beautiful there. Swimming, reading, snoozing mostly. Missing t swimming now 😳 😄 x 11 hours ago
- @JackiHicks @littlejomini1 @fx550Mike @jpndcf @chickago13 @Stigonthelizard Morning Jacx + folks 😊👋 And trying half-heartedly, to rain 🙄 11 hours ago
- Garden/nightie update: a putty sky + a bit nippy + soft plippetty-ploppetings. A starling horde on t fat balls + 3 hopeful toves in t pond. 11 hours ago
- @its_mans Yup 😍 She's in her 'I ain't here and you didn't see me, right?' pose... 😊 11 hours ago
- At least 3 hedgehogs in the garden tonight. Heard this one coming in beneath the side gate 😂 https://t.co/ACXI4phRLu 19 hours ago