Just a brief post as I’ve been busy galavanting in the Land Of My Fathers.
Slightly miraculously for this time of year, the sun has been shining!
The misty-moistiness of Gloucestershire and old-knicker grey of Monmouth gave way to clear sparkly blue on the M4 near Cardiff.
There was a big rugby match on at the Millennium Stadium yesterday – Wales v South Africa – so the roof would definitely have been open allowing the Welsh voices to rise to the heavens.
A few images from the stroll through Singleton Park and Swansea Bay at sundown.
- Bodri Plage #Corsica. 😍😎🐠 https://t.co/YooxwPVEvj 1 hour ago
- Bit of a nature walk down to the beach....loads of these big bastard wasps 😳 Scolid wasp #Corsica https://t.co/5luMdcJ79h 1 hour ago
- Algajola #Corsica Forget your sandcastles...this place has a real castle! 😄 https://t.co/Kper3FQmhX 4 hours ago
- Sant’Broggio #Corsica Crystal clear + lots of bream 🐟🐟🐟🐟 https://t.co/eNJMhMGlnL 6 hours ago
- @pronterjools @jpndcf @fx550Mike @JackiHicks @littlejomini1 @chickago13 @Stigonthelizard Morning Julyan and all. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago